Friday, April 15, 2011

Aloha

so... yesterday, It snowed here where I live. Can you believe it? Snow in the middle of April? I was severely disappointed :( and it wasn't just a light snow that melted right away. I am looking out my window right now and there is about 5 to 6 inches of snow on the ground. Everything prior to this had pretty much melted. It was spring for like a week and now it's effin winter again. I don't know if I can take this anymore. I will have graduated by the end of this year and I hope to move somewhere warmer.

I don't know if you all have heard but there is a brand new social networking site specifically for Second Life. It's called 2nd Share. When I joined two days ago there were about 15 people on it and it seems to be growing pretty quickly. Anyone can add me if they'd like. I'm still trying to figure out if it's something I can and will use but so far it looks pretty interesting.

Untitled

Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xue-Fair(One Makeup)
Hair: Dura Hair 01 - Brown
Shirt: *BOOM* My Milkshake (pure)
Jacket: Aoharu _FloralShortJacket_Pink
Shorts: *BOOM* highwaisted_VShorts (navy)
Flower: Artilleri Hibi hair flower
Shoes: Surf Couture - Freedom Flops - Beige

No comments:

Post a Comment