Thursday, April 14, 2011

imma button

or at least comparable to one. hehe

ahhh, I need to stop spending money! There is just too much cute stuff!

If this were RL and I had a celebrity crush, I'd totally be crushin' on Riq Graves. *blushes* but I'm not necessarily attracted to pixels so that's weird to say... it's probably just his eye for quality. Yeah that's it... :P Anyways.. totally in love with this hat and! I didn't even have to modify it or the hair I chose to put underneath it and that's always a plus. It's also got a color change hud, you can find it at Reek.


Untitled>
Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xue-Fair(One Makeup)
Hair: elikatira Play - Golden Browns
Hat: Reek - Cricket Hat
Shirt: Mon Tissu Lollia Tank Top - Striped Buds
Jacket: Jane - blossom cardi.honey
Jeans: Aoharu _BowWideDenimPants_LightBlue
Shoes: Surf Couture - Freedom Flops - Beige

No comments:

Post a Comment