Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Season Hunt

Untitled

The Season Hunt <--- website with direct links

So, as I'm sure everyone has heard by now... and If you haven't, allow me to educate you! The Season Hunt has started! It will run from April 16th - 30th, so there is still plenty of time... no need to hyperventilate! I haven't been able to visit every store yet but I've been pleasantly surprised with the gifts. This bag from Tokidoki is probably my favorite thus far. It's adorable! The item to hunt for is a bumble bee, so grab your nets and let the hunting commence!

I cannot forget to mention these amazing sandals from Reek. I rarely purchase fatpacks but these are well worth it! They come with a color change hud and tons of color combination possibilities. Color change sandals are def. on my list of essential things for summer :)


Untitled
Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xue-Fair(One Makeup)
Hair: Maitreya Natalie - Nuts Pack
Top: Aoharu _OffShoulderGauzeTunic_White
Jeans: Surf Couture - Belmar Skinny Jeans - Light
Shoes: Reek - Patteson Flip Flops
Bag: Tokidoki bunny bag (seasons hunt)
Bow: Tokidoki medium headband (8)
Necklace: Argrace Sweetest Necklace

"Rhythm Of Love" - Cover(by Clara C and Joseph Vincent)

No comments:

Post a Comment