Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Absolutely Incredible

Untitled

good morning! here is yet another outfit that has been sitting in my "recent" folder.(well not all of it)every time I buy something I put all the new stuff in there and I try to wear it before I file it off. if I file it off first then I will forget where I put it and what a waste of money that is. I really need to go through everything and get rid of the stuff i have no desire to ever wear again. I can feel some spring cleaning in the near future!

these boots are so incredible. they are from flf a while back... and I haven't had a chance to wear them until now. The amount of detail is really amazing and for 50L, it was a steal. It even comes with a hud that gives you all kind of coloring options and you can chose to have socks or no socks. they are definitely fatpack worthy imo.


Untitled
Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xue-Fair
Hair: sixty nine JESSICA 01 - Mocha Collection
Jacket: Mon Tissu Rockaby Blazer - Navy
Shirt: Mon Tissu Park Avenue Top - White
Shorts: Artilleri Johanna highwaist shorts *gray*
Shoes: Reek - Boston Boots - Navy
Teeth: Tuli Parted lips (free)

2 comments:

  1. That jacket is one of my fav from mon tissu .. so great designs there .damn i lost those boots ,they look good and for that prices ,they are an awesome deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree! mon tissu is wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete