Friday, March 18, 2011

so cute!

So, umm... where the heck have I been? I had no idea Magika had all this beautiful hair! I bought so many styles. I like their blonde colors best so you might see a lot more blonde on me in the near future. These hairs come with a mirror version and a hud to change colors. I like the hud because a lot of times I have to mod hair to fit... and this way I don't have to mod every single color. They also have long hairs that with two attachments points! I think more designers should adopt this idea... I dislike long hair that is so straight and stiff and doesn't move with my body. Oh! and my favorite part... you have the option to put strands of hair in your mouth! Sooo cute :)

Untitled

Skin: Curio Petal [Light] Pout-The Blues 1
Hair: Magika // Blonde Pack // Kyo
Cardigan: NSD Laine Cardigan White
Shirt: Magic Nook Les Reveurs Tee (Blue)
Skirt: SMS Jeans High Waist Skirt Blue
Necklace: Miel ECHO NECKLACE (FLF)
Shoes: Mon Tissu Cottage Flats ~ Mustard

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I discover your blog, it's pretty cool! :)
    I wonder if you would add our blog http://styleandaddict.blogspot.com/ (Style & Addict by Evenementia) to your blogroll. We'll do the same for yours!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to trade links with you <3

    ReplyDelete