Saturday, March 19, 2011

Awkward...

Vive9 has a gorgeous selection of hair and it's growing! If you join the group, you pay a one time fee of 150L and you get 50L off a specially marked group pack of hair! The group pack has a selection of light and dark hair colors so that makes me happy!

I always feel like such a creeper when I inspect someones clothing. In this case it was a guy who was wearing these awesome pants from Xray. I teleported there, bought them, and put them on right away... and of course, the guy showed up at the store not a minute after. He probably saw me standing there wearing the pants I just inspected off of him... at the store where he bought them. awkward! lol.

Untitled

Skin: Curio Sundust [Light] Pout-Whine 1
Hair: Vive9 Magda in Edge
Shirt: K&CO. - Varsity Yacht Club Sweater - Black
Pants: xray BLaCk (UnisEx) JoGGiNgS
Shoes: Reek- Swell Sneaks

No comments:

Post a Comment