Thursday, February 3, 2011

Erratic!

guess what, guess what!? erratic rain dropped some really cute turtlenecks on me today! I love the funky color options they come in but I especially love blue and red together, so I decided to do matching eye makeup :) I was going to wait to blog this until tomorrow... but I'm too impatient. oh! and these shoes from Tokid are so effin adorable. I love the little bow!

I just realized today that I'm a sock fanatic... lol I wear socks with almost every outfit. These are socks that I made! they are only 20L a pair :D

Untitled
Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xue-Fair
Hair: Clawtooth : Woman of the Year
Sweater: Erratic / melanie - striped turtleneck / red-blue
Shorts: Decoy Stevens Shorts - Classic
Socks: demiNa DesiGn [dD] tube socks blue
Shoes: Tokidoki le ballerina shines - black

Eyeshadow1: Mozz Cosmetics - Glittery Smokey Eye – black
Eyeshadow2: Dutch Touch EyeMakeUp SERIE 4 - Azul
Eyeliner: Boom Liquid Glaze Red (found at Kozmetica )

No comments:

Post a Comment