Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Season Hunt - The Secret Store

The Seasons Hunt has begun for summer 2011. The Secret Store's hunt gift are two pairs of super cute high waisted shorts. If there is anyone out there interested in learning how to make clothing for SL, Maylee Oh wrote a wonderful tutorial on how she made these very shorts. I learned a lot from it, I'm sure you will too! SL needs more creative designers, so get crackalakin!

Untitled

Skin: :GP: Sundust [Dark] Summer-Lake 1
Hat: *GF* Straw Floppy Hat -beige&white ribbon
Hair: [e] Play - Golden Browns
Top: /artilleri/ Annalee bikini *white*
Shorts: The Secret Store - Summer Beach Shorts (The Seasons Hunt)
Sunglasses: [SC] Surf Couture - My VW Thing Sunglasses - Green

2 comments:

  1. Hi Demi...just found your blog and wanted to let you know how much I adore your styling and taste! Love your photos too...Putting you on my blogroll!

    Five Latte
    slfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! it's so nice of you to say that.

    I added you too! :)

    ReplyDelete