Friday, May 6, 2011

Girl Next Door

Untitled

I don't know why I don't go out and explore more often. There are so many beautiful places to see in Second Life. I think I will venture out more often because I really like the way these shots turned out, although it does take a lot more time to get things perfect but it was fun. This sim has a really cute small town country vibe to it, check it out.

There's new stuff at Mon Tissu ! and of course it exceeds my expectations of excellence. The patterns and colors are inspiring to say the least.


Untitled

Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xue-Fair
Hair: sixty nine JESSICA 01 - Mocha Collection
Shirt: G Field Silky Blouse "Charlotte" -white-
Shrug: Riddle Simple Shrug - grey
Skirt: Mon Tissu Scattered Birds Skirt ~ Golden
Shoes: Mon Tissu Montsegur Pumps ~ Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment