Monday, April 18, 2011

Versatile

Untitled

This top is another one of my favorite finds in The Seasons Hunt from Tres Blah . I've been waiting patiently for the perfect thing to wear with my new skirt from Fishy Strawberry . I got it in white but I think I'll go back and get some other colors, I love the way it fits and I can see it being a very versatile piece in my wardrobe. Speaking of versatility, I know I've worn this denim jacket from COCO multiple times and I can't even remember when I bought it but I still love it like I got it yesterday :)


Untitled
Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xue-Fair(One Makeup)
Hair: Ploom Browns 1 - Amerlee
Jacket: COCO _DenimJacket_Midnight
Shirt: Tres Blah Floral Chemise (Seasons Hunt)
Skirt: Fishy Strawberry Aragon Skirt - White
Shoes: Tokidoki ballerina dots
Glasses: Mon Tissu Four Corners Readers ~ Black

No comments:

Post a Comment