Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pride

Untitled

*BOOM* has recently released some beautiful feather earrings with a variety of color combinations. I love the vibrancy of red and teal together. I used the colors of the earrings as my color inspiration for the rest of the outfit, making the accessories the center of attention.

croire has the perfect hand/shoulder bag and it now comes in the most beautiful patterns.

Untitled

Skin: Jolie M11 Skin (by Unique Megastore )
Hair: Maitreya Jordyn - Browns Light
Shirt: Cupcakes - Braided Ruffles Top - White
Pants: DCNY High Tide Warm Grey Pant
Shoes: fri.day - Basic Flats (Aqua)
Earrings: *BOOM* Pride (platinum pack)
Bag: croire chic chain clutch (3)

3 comments:

  1. I just want to tell you that you're by far my fav blogger!!! love your taste and really enjoy your blogs :))
    You're great, go on like this please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Samara!

    @Anonymous - you have know idea how happy it makes me to hear that :) I am not having the best day today... and you brightened my spirit. Thank you so much <333

    ReplyDelete