Thursday, April 21, 2011

Picnics & Flowers

Such a cute name for a cardigan don't you think?

on a side note I have some venting to do...
You know what really bugs me? People that think they are better then everyone else. What bothers me even more then that are the people that kiss ass. Some people put a great amount of effort into making things... and by doing so, they take a risk that other people may not like it. But I applaud their effort and encourage them to improve. Everyone starts out at the bottom... it takes time and dedication to be really great at something. If I could show you the first piece of furniture I ever made, or the first shirt, or even the first snapshots I took... they would not meet any kind of standards. But if someone would have laughed at me or pretty much told me they sucked... or worse said it behind my back, I don't think I would have wanted to try again. I don't understand why it's so easy for some people to be hateful and mean. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything! There is a polite way to critique someones work.


Untitled

Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xue-Fair(One Makeup)
Hair: Milana Lynn - Light Browns
Jacket: Mon Tissu Picnics & Flowers Cardigan ~ Garden
Shirt: Atomic Sheer Comfort - Pure White (tank)
Shorts: AddiCt NORA Jean Shorts/Grey
Boots: Surf Couture - Olea Boots - Tobacco

4 comments:

  1. Big :) for this post! And I love the outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, your blog is so awesome! And amen and high five for being able to speak your mind : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Lauren, I do feel better :)

    ReplyDelete