Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vibrance

I had so fun mixing and matching all the vibrant colors of this new sporty outfit from erratic. and yes omgosh I'm wearing a different skin. lol.

Spring break is next week and I am beyond excited to have a break from classes. Of course they stuck me with plenty of work to do over my break but I will at least have time to fit in a few things that I want to do.

I got a free 3 year license of maya for being a student! and I bought a book on Tuesday. I can't wait to go through it and learn some new things.

Untitled

Skin: Mynerva ~Caramel~1984
Hair: Lelutka -RAIN hair/Dark Blonde
Tank: Erratic / tracy - racerback / cyan
Shorts: Erratic / jamie - sporty shorts / blue
Socks: Erratic / striped socks / color (white stripes)
Shoes: Reek - Swell Sneaks

No comments:

Post a Comment