Thursday, March 31, 2011

Charm

Hey! It's been a while, I've been busy! I'm working on making new clothing. If I could I think I would seriously abandon all of my other ambitions in life and put everything I have into designing clothes. It's so much fun to picture something and create it in 2D and then be able to wear it 3D.

Right now I think I'm concentrating on making things that I want for myself... and I'm kind of a lounge wear tomboy. I think it's a nice balance to the sexy feminine things you would normally find at BOOM. So in a way, I'm not just making clothes.. I am sharing who I am as a person and I really appreciate such a positive response :) It's been an enjoyable experience.

ok ttfn demi

Untitled

Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xue-Fair
Hair: .ploom. Browns 1 - Amerlee
Top: Armidi/Gisaci Hoja Top - White
Pants: Mon Tissu Horizon Twill Trousers ~ Khaki
Shoes: fri.day - Basic Flats (Aqua)
Scarf: Argrace Hooded Scarf (F)

No comments:

Post a Comment