Tuesday, January 4, 2011

pretty blue

it's been so long since i've done any SL photo manipulation... so I figured since I had the day off, i might as well give it a go. i haven't ever manipulated a photo that i took using SL shadows. I always add my own. so i hope you enjoy my creation! check out my flickr to view the before and after

i love this new hair from elikatira, it has a cute little braid in the back! and this jacket from Arai is possibly like my favorite color ever!! :) oh and can't forget about these perfect prim socks, worth every penny.

Untitled
Untitled
Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xue-Fair
Hair: elikatira Later - Golden Browns
Jacket: ARAI Nylon parka_blue (turquoise.blue.cardigan.sweater.hoodie)
Tank: MichaMi : GlamTank in White
Shorts: Tres Blah Denim Cutoff shorts
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks

Regina Spektor - "blue lips"

2 comments: