Thursday, December 16, 2010

❤❤❤

good news! my new graphics card came in the mail today. I got a Nvidia N460GTX Cyclone from MSI. After my boyfriend installed it for me I couldn't wait to see how it effected Second Life.

I had a lot of trouble using the ultra settings with Pheonix and Imprudence. Snapshots were still turning black with shadows enabled. I did a little bit of research and came upon Gogo's tutorial post, where she said it was better to use the regular Second Life client for these things. I also followed her tutorial about windlight settings, the one I normally use was way to bright with shadows. Here's a link to Gogo's Tutorials to help you get started.



Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xue-Fair
Hair: Truth Sonya - light browns
Dress: Fishy Strawberry Winter Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment