Wednesday, July 21, 2010

❤❤❤

you better not touch... you might get burned :) lol

I was recently contacted by a girl named Coral Monday about her new store, Coral Chic. after I talked to her about possibly blogging her clothes... I visited the store's website and was pleasantly surprised :D I recommend checking it out, she makes the most adorable well textured clothes

so! I am happy to be able to blog the newest release at Coral Chic the Naughty extra-miniskirt. Which comes in a variety of different colors and patterns. only 75L!



Skin: Mynerva Belita 1 Nude Black Brows
Hair: fri.day - Miley - Browns
Shirt: T Junction - Dorkalicious (Summer of Love Fair)
Skirt: Coral Chic [F.P] Naughty extra-miniskirt
Suspenders: Armidi/Gisaci - Basic Suspenders [Gray]
Shoes: fri.day - Basic Pump (Teal)

No comments:

Post a Comment