Saturday, July 3, 2010

❤❤❤

New Release at BOOM!

So I guess I have really small hips or something because when I first tried this top on the knots were floating at my sides. So I modified my shape to fit them... and check me out! I'm curvy :) haha! I'm diggin it ;)


left to right:

Skin: Amacci Skins - Helen - Pale (Blonde HB)
Hair: Maitreya Alex - Nuts Pack
Sunglasses: Steinwork - Etienne Sunglasses
Top: BOOM Bodacious - Sky
Swimsuit: PixelDolls Tint Bikini w Tan Lines
Shorts: Doppleganger Inc. - Board Shorts Seafoam Shore
Shoes: Surf Couture - Desert Sandals - Original

Skin: Curio Petal-Cupid-Lavish
Hair: fri.day - Joanna.2 - Browns
Top: BOOM Bodacious - Sand
Swimsuit: Dekade gift BAG -summer-
Shorts: League Booty-Shorts~D.Blue
Shoes: Surf Couture - Freedom Flops - Black
Bag: COCO _Gift_ClearToteBag

No comments:

Post a Comment