Monday, February 1, 2010

Grocery Shopping

Today my friend Poppy introduced me to a new hair place I'd never been to before. Cri-Cri. I've never seen scripted hair like this before. The hairs have a menu to change their style, color, accessories... so in some cases, its like getting 3 hairs in 1. And another surprise in the folder... this totally awesome shopping cart, it has an ao built in! I couldn't resist taking some pics with it :)




Look1
Skin: LAQ ~ Jewel [Nougat] Glow skin
Hair: CriCri-gST04-D
Top: Modd.G Maya Halter {White}
Shorts: :: Exodi :: Nadia Shorts
Shoes: *Decoy Shoes: Alexa Heels - Casual
Ears: [ATOMIC] Twilight Elven - Stud

Look2
Skin: LAQ - Tasha
Hair: deviant kitties - hezza
Top: berries inc. - mel shirt petrol
Skirt: *Luck Inc.* low mini jeans skirt
Socks: aoharu - argyle socks
Ears: [ATOMIC] Twilight Elven
Necklace: NC jewelry designs - initial necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment